WBBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE RELATING TO SHOP.FRANCESCAMARCHISIO.IT
These Terms and Conditions (“the Terms and Conditions”) govern your (“the User”) use of the FRANCESCA MARCHISIO (“Provider”) website located at the domain name SHOP.FRANCESCAMARCHISIO.IT (“the Website”). By accessing and using the Website, the User may not access, display, use, download, and/or otherwise copy or distribute Content obtained on the website for marketing and other purposes without the consent of the Provider.
By using this Website or communicating with the Provider by electronic means, the user consents and acknowledges that any and all agreements, notices, disclosures, or any other communication satisfies any legal requirement, including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be in writing.
E-COMMERCE E PRIVACY
The Website SHOP.FRANCESCAMARCHISIO.IT sells clothing items of the designer Francesca Marchisio online. The use of any product or service bought from this Website is at the purchaser’s risk. The purchaser/use indemnifies and holds the Provider harmless against any loss, injury or damages which may be sustained as a result of using the products sold on the Website.
The private information required for executing the orders placed through the e-commerce facility, namely the User’s personal information and credit card details, delivery address and telephone numbers will be kept in the strictest confidence by the Provider and not sold or made know to third parties. Only necessary information, that is the delivery address and the contact phone number will be made know to third parties delivering the product. Credit card details are not kept by Provider under any circumstances. For more information you can read our privacy policies.
The Provider cannot be held responsible for security breaches occurring on the User’s electronic device (Personal Computer or other electronic device used to browse the Website), which may result due to the lack of adequate virus protection software or spyware that User may inadvertently have installed on his/her device.
The provider will supply all good to the delivery company in good order. The provider will not be held liable for the condition of goods arriving at the User’s chosen delivery address. For more information you can read our shipping & refund policy.
SHIPPING & REFUND POLICY
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- These general conditions of sale (“General Conditions”) are governed by the Consumer Code (D. Lgs. n. 206/2005 and s.m.i.) and by the rules on electronic commerce (D. Lgs. n. 70/2003 and s.m.i.) and apply exclusively to the sale at a distance via the web of the Products shown on the website shop.francescamarchisio.it
- Any order placed for a product in the online shop of the shop.francescamarchisio.it site presupposes consultation and acceptance first of all of these general conditions of sale. The order validation click implies full acceptance of these conditions. This click has the value of “electronic signature”
- If you need assistance on orders, shipments, product features or other, please contact us at the email email@example.com, before placing your order.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Payment of the Order must be made at the time of forwarding to the Seller of the Order.
- Payment must be made online with a Credit Card and/or PayPal, following the instructions on the Website.
COSTS AND DELIVERY METHODS
- The tariff for shipments throughout Europe will be free of charge to the brand owner.
- We can also ship to the rest of the world, you can contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- About the time of shipment:
- In general, the clothing will be delivered within 3 weeks of works;
- The clothing from pre-order Spring/Summer collection 2021 will be delivered in March 2021;
- The clothing from pre-owned collection will be delivered within 2/3 days.
- For more information about the time of delivery you can contact us at the email address email@example.com.
- The Seller assumes no liability for disruptions attributable to force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, even if dependent on malfunctions and disruptions of the Internet, in the event that it fails to execute the order within the time provided for by the contract.
- In the event of failure to deliver due to the absence of the consignee, the courier will make a second attempt at delivery. If this also fails, the shipment will be returned to the seller. In this case, the customer may be charged for any storage and/ or shipping costs.
THE RIGHT OF REFUND
- As required by the Consumer Code art. 59 there are some cases of distance purchase for which the right of withdrawal is completely excluded. In the categorization is found: the supply of customized or tailor-made goods.
- In a timely manner pursuant to art.49, it is then indicated and stressed that the e-commerce shop.francescamarchisio.it site does not make it possible to withdraw the clothing purchased that is created to measure and on request.
- These are the general conditions in which the impossibility of return referred to in art. 54 is specified.
- Only the pre-owned clothing can be returned, but you must follow these general rules:
- You must contact us within 72h of the order’s delivery date because all returns must be authorised by us before sending merchandise back;
- You must return clothing within 14 days of the order’s delivery date;
- The delivery costs will be charged by the customer, for more information about the precise costs you can contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit and you are advised to arrange your own insurance. We will only refund or provide an exchange for the costs of postage / transport where the item returned is faulty.