- In this section you will find information about the management methods of Francesca Marchisio with reference to the processing of data of users of this e-commerce platform.
- This information is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for subjects who interact with Francesca Marchisio and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page shop.francescamarchisio.it
PROCESSING OF DATA
- With regard to this website, the data controller is: Francesca Marchisio, and for any clarification or exercise of the rights of the user may be contacted at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you want it is impossible to prevent the saving of some or all cookies.
MODE OF DATA PROCESSING
- Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information is stored automatically and aggregated in order to ensure the proper functioning of the site, which may be: IP address, type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site, name of the internet service provider, date and time of visit, web page of origin of the visitor and exit, any number of clicks.
DATA PROVIDED BY THE USERS
- The e-commerce shop.francescamarchisio.it site requires the contact format for profiling.
The insertion will be possible only after the acceptance by the customer of the processing of their personal data such as: name and email address.
- The site requires the email address that will be provided voluntarily by the user to receive newsletters that are committed to providing information useful to better understand the product and the philosophy of the designer’s work.
- This site provides the opportunity to buy clothing created to measure by the designer Francesca Marchisio owner of the site and the brand. If you decide to buy you will then need to provide the data useful for payment by credit card and/ or PayPal service.
- The purchase, taking place online, will also require the registration of your personal data such as: name, surname, address of your residence, postal code, email address, telephone number, information about your size.
PLUG-IN SOCIAL NETWORK
- This site also incorporates plug-ins and/or buttons for social networks, in order to allow easy sharing of content on your social networks. In addition, the site makes quick and immediate access to the Instagram and LinkedIn page of the brand FRANCESCA MARCHISIO.
RIGHTS OF THE USERS
- The Customer’s data are processed by the Seller in accordance with the provisions of the legislation on the protection of personal data, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 30/06/2003″.
- The Customer may freely and at any time exercise its rights pursuant to Art. 7 of the Privacy Code to request the update, rectification, integration or cancellation of your personal data by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- This site treats user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using computer and/ or telematic tools.
- In addition to the owner, in some cases, may have access to data also categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal system administrators) or external parties (as technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers).